You, the consignor, are our best form of advertising! Because of this, we are asking you to help distribute flyers promoting the sale. You can find these at Printable Flyers.
We are encouraging everyone to work a few hours. We need help before, during, and after the sale, and really depend on our consignors. If you are not able to work, a family member or friend is always welcome!!
Worker will earn $7.50 per hour, up to 6 hours. You MUST record your time on our green Worker Time Cards. The total will be added to your consignor profit check.
- Note: Please do not bring younger children during your volunteer shifts. If you have a child that is interested in helping, contact Chenay for details.
- Add extra $$$ to your consignor paycheck
- First dibs on new inventory held in the worker holding area to be purchased at the end of your shift
- Fun way to connect with our parents
- Snacks and drinks
- Knowledge that you are helping a small business, your fellow parents and our community
To sign up for a work shift, click HERE. If you are not consigning, but still interested in working, please email Reba@mbcsale.com to sign up!