Do you own a home-based, family-friendly business? The MBC sale is a great opportunity to get information about your product/service to a target audience of families, moms, kids, and grandparents! We are looking for vendors for our upcoming sales! Space is limited, so reserve your space…TODAY!
Note: MBC will allow only one vendor per product line/service. First come, first serve. Previous vendors have the first right of refusal. MBC reserves the right to refuse vendor registrations.
The following are the various vendor opportunities. Please contact Chenay with questions.
- Vendor Booth: There are a limited amount of vendor booths available! Products must be “kid friendly” for the children’s sale.
- 4′ table: $20 (Saturday from 8am-2pm; Optional: Friday from 6-8pm)
- 8′ table: $35 (Saturday from 8am-2pm; Optional: Friday from 6-8pm)
- Vendors are displayed in a high traffic area. Vendors receive all the proceeds from the sale of their products. You will also receive 2 Pre-Sale passes (1-8pm)! MBC will provide one 4’ or 8′ and two chairs. Each vendor is allowed up to 4′ of space, unless the 8′ table option is purchased. (Note: “Space” includes the table and enough room in front or behind the table for your chairs. Contact Chenay for more specific information.) You must bring all other materials/display items. You are responsible for set-up and tear-down of your booth. Set-up hours are from 6-7pm on Friday or between 7:30-8am on Saturday. No products or services may be sold unless you are present. However, we do encourage you to have promotional materials available at all times. MBC is not responsible for an unattended booth. Your non-refundable payment must be received within 5 days of reservation to guarantee your spot. (MBC will send you a PayPal invoice.) (Tip: Successful vendors have interactive displays and provide samples, coupons, and/or freebies.)
- Information Table:
- $10 for Wednesday through Saturday
- Provide informational brochures, flyers, coupons, etc. This is a great option to display your information without having to “man” a booth. Items may be dropped off during consignor check-in hours. You may bring your payment with you during check-in. However, you MUST contact MBC prior to check-in to reserve a space on the Information Table. Vendors are allowed one table-top sign (up to 8.5×11″) and up to the equivalent of 8.5×11″ space in front of the sign. (The Information Table will NOT be supervised!)
- Small Ad on VIP (Vendor Information Page) Flyer:
- $20 for an ad on the flyer
- MBC will either create an ad for you or add your own mini-advertisement to a one-page flyer distributed to each paying customer. Many shoppers keep the VIP Flyer as a quick reference to vendor information
- Door Prize Sponsorship:
- Provide a Door Prize valued at $25 or more and be included on the Door Prize table. (Shoppers fill out door prize slips and enter drawings, once per day. You will receive the contact information of people who indicate they want to be included on your mailing list.)
- If you were a vendor at our most recent sale, receive 25% off vendor fees*!
- If you were a vendor at any other MBC sale, receive 15% off vendor fees*
* Discounts are valid on same or lower-priced vendor options only.Register as a Vendor Today!