Consignor Info Night…
Our first ever Consignor Info Night will be Monday, October 26, 6-8pm at Urban Air! (Scroll down to reserve your spot.) During this come-and-go event, you will be able to visit with MBC staff and “veteran” consignors to answer all your consignment questions. Bring the kids and they can jump for only $8/each. (We’ll even have some volunteer teenagers available to play with your kiddos!)
If you haven’t registered to consign for the Nov. 12-14, 2015 sale, we’ll register you at Urban Air. In addition, the consignor fee will be taken out of your profit check, so there is no up-front fee!
* For each child that utilizes the $8 jumping special, you will be entered into a chance drawing for a $25 MBC Gift Certificate!
* Each adult that attends and visits with MBC staff/volunteers will be entered into a chance drawing to have their consignor fee waived/reimbursed!
What will be covered?
* How to prepare clothing, non-clothing, and large items
* Tagging options (barcode programs, excel form, and hand writing tags; bring your laptop and we will help you get started!)
* Pricing suggestions/resources
* Volunteer/Donation/Services info, including how to increase your retaining percentage
* Check-In & Pick-Up process
* Pre-Sale details
* Consignment Supplies (hangers & safety pins at discount prices; cash/check/credit accepted)
To help us prepare, please fill out this reservation/interest form: MBC Consignor Info Night RSVP.
Urban Air: 8545 W Irving St, Wichita, KS 67209 (just south east of Kellogg & Tyler)