Want to consign in an up-coming sale? Please register as a new consignor or a returning consignor.
- A $10 consignor fee is required for your consignor registration to be complete (via PayPal on the registration page).
- If you have any items that you are selling for $30 or more and don’t want to sell them for 50% off on Saturday, but would like to reduce the price, you have the opportunity to re-tag your items. All re-tagging must be done on Friday from 5:00-6:00pm. Please do the following when you arrive on Friday to re-tag…
1. Locate your items to re-tag and bring them to the re-tagging table (if possible!).
2. Get new blank tags from Joanna.
3. Write your new tags and attach them to your items.
4. Give your old tags to Joanna.
5. Return your re-tagged items to the appropriate area.
- We are very strict regarding the quality of merchandise on the MBC racks and tables. If a shopper comes to the Half Price Sale, we want the same quality of merchandise to be on the racks as when the sale started. Remember, if you wouldn’t buy an item, most likely no one else will either!
- You, as a consignor, are able to receive a minimum of 70% of the selling price of your items. At MBC, you have the opportunity to receive up to 80% of the selling price of your items, with several chances to win 85% of the selling price! Learn more about these increases at Volunteer Incentives.
- As a consignor, you and one friend may “shop the shelves” at our Pre-Sale. Consignors will receive one Consignor Pre-Sale Pass for 6:00pm and one Friend Pre-Sale Pass for 7:00pm. Children under the age of 6 will not be allowed at the pre-sale. One pass per person, no exceptions. You will receive your pre-sale passes at check-in. You will also earn one Half-Price Pass to shop for discounted items on Friday between 6:00-7:00pm.
- If you are interested in being one of the first ones into the pre-sale, register to volunteer at Volunteer Registration and start shopping at 5:00pm at the Volunteer Pre-Sale!
- Each consignor must leave a storage tub that is clearly marked with your last name and consignor number with us at check-in. We will store the tub for you during the sale. After the sale is complete and sorting of unsold items has begun, we will put any of your unsold miscellaneous items such as shoes or toys in the tub for an easier pick-up. (Please do not leave any lids.)
- Consignor checks must be cashed within 60 days of the conclusion of the sale. After you receive your check, you have 10 days to contact us with discrepancies. Once you cash your check, you relinquish your right to dispute discrepancies.
- SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MULBERRY BUSH CONSIGNMENT! Tell friends and family members about the sale. The greater the attendance, the greater your profits! (Closed-top bags will NOT be permitted, due to security issues.)
- MULBERRY MONEY: Earn $5 “Mulberry Money” for each new consignor you refer! Mulberry Money can be used during the pre-sale or sale toward your purchase of $5 or more! New consignors must mention your name when they register with MBC as a consignor and they must consign at least 20 items. You will receive your Mulberry Money at check-in. Just think…if you refer 5 friends or family members, that’s $25 worth of merchandise at the sale! If your referrals don’t show up for consignor check-in, meaning they decided not to consign, we will try to notify you before the pre-sale. We don’t want you to mistakenly spend Mulberry Money and then have that amount deducted from your final check. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
To make consigning more profitable for you, we are offering several incentives for consignors!
- Consignors whose barcodes scan 75% of the time will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win 85% of their total sales! There will be one winner for this drawing. (Note: Will your barcode scan? When you print a test page of tags, look carefully at the barcode. The lines should be separated…not blurred together. You might need to experiment with the print quality. Visit www.tagityourself.com/lite/help/goodbarcodes.htm for more information.)
- For every hour of volunteering a consignor completes, his/her name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win 85% of their total sales! There will be one winner for this drawing.
- Check out even more ways to increase your percentage and earn passes to the Volunteer Pre-Sale at Volunteer Incentives!