MBC had the pleasure of working with Lorraine Avenue Mennonite Pantry (LAMP) for over 8 years. With LAMP’s changed mission, they no longer have the ability nor resources to host additional Charity Sales. Donations from the MBC Sales will now benefit several local organizations. We are proud to serve the community and help others in need.
At the MBC sale, you will have the opportunity to donate clothing and shoes. The items will be collected at consignor pick-up and distributed to several local organizations. Note: Please bring donations that are in good condition. MBC will discard items not acceptable for charity.
Holiday 2016 Charities:
Wichita Treehouse (more info HERE)
Proceeds to LAMP:
- Charity Sale 2016: $500.00
- Charity Sale 2015: $816.50
- Charity Sale 2014: $555.00
- Charity Sale 2013: $585.00
- Charity Sale 2012: $627.75
- Charity Sale 2011: $789
- Charity Sale 2010: $600
- Holiday 2009: over $350 (donated items for summer charity sale);
- over 40 diapers
- Back-To-School Sale 2009: $212.50; over 100 diapers
- Spring Sale 2009: $122.00
- Holiday Sale 2008: $55.00
- Back-To-School Sale 2008: $42.55
Donated Items to Various Non-Profits:
- Fashion Exchange 2011: Over $4,500 worth of clothing & housewares to the Restored Community Church Clothes Closet and Arrowhead West, Inc. (a not-for profit organization serving children and adults with developmental disabilities).
- Fashion Exchange 2010: Over $5,000 worth of clothing to help start the Restored Community Church Clothes Closet and mobile Health Clinic
- Back-To-School Sale 2009: $936 plus 15 bags of clothing
- Spring Sale 2009: Over $300.00
- Holiday Sale 2008: $995.00
- Back-To-School Sale 2009: 36 stuffed animals to Police Dept.
- August 2007 Sale: $57.50 to Salvation Army