This consignment agreement is made between (Your Name) (the consignor) and Mulberry Bush Consignment LLC (owner, Joanna Parks).
It is agreed as follows:
- The consignor agrees to allow Mulberry Bush Consignment to sell any or all items registered into the Mulberry Bush Consignment sale. The consignor is responsible for tagging each item and setting the selling price. Clothing items that are missing a price on their tag will be assigned the $2.00 minimum.
- The consignor agrees that the items brought to the Mulberry Bush Consignment Sale have been checked against recall lists (www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prerel.html). To the best of the consignor’s knowledge, items consigned have not been recalled.
- The consignor agrees not to consign items under their consignor number on behalf of another individual.
- The consignor understands that a $20 fee will be assessed for checking in items after 2:00pm on Wednesday.
- Mulberry Bush Consignment agrees to pay the consignor 70-80% of the total sale amount of the consignors registered items, depending upon the consignor’s volunteering level, as determined by Mulberry Bush Consignment. The consignor understands that the $10 participation fee is non-refundable (via PayPal during registration). Mulberry Bush Consignment will mail the checks within 10 days of the conclusion of the sale.
- The consignor agrees that if he/she fails to show up for a scheduled volunteer time and/or complete a donation/service, without prior notification to Mulberry Bush Consignment, a $10 fee for each hour not worked (or point value) will be deducted from the consignor’s final check.
- The consignor agrees that if a consignor’s referral fails to consign at the sale, the Mulberry Money earned by the consignor becomes void. If the Mulberry Money is already spent, the amount of void Mulberry Money will be deducted from the consignor’s final check.
- The consignor agrees that all items, including items in Lost & Found, not picked up by 9:00pm on the last day of the sale (Saturday) will become property of Mulberry Bush Consignment and the consignor will be assessed a $25 late pick-up fee. Consignors who decide to donate their unsold items MUST notify MBC at consignor check-in to avoid the $25 late pick-up fee. The agreed upon pick-up location is the Maize Recreation Commission.
- Consignor checks must be cashed within 60 days of the conclusion of the sale. After the consignor receives the check, the consignor has 10 days to contact Mulberry Bush Consignment with discrepancies. Once the consignor cashes the check, the consignor relinquishes any right to dispute discrepancies.
- The consignor agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Mulberry Bush Consignment, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants in the sale, or the insurer of Mulberry Bush Consignment for any damage, theft, or loss of any items registered in the Mulberry Bush Consignment sale. The consignor assumes the risks of these events occurring by participating in the sale.
- The consignor or volunteer agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the sale from whatever cause against Mulberry Bush Consignment, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants, or the insurer of Mulberry Bush Consignment.
- This agreement will remain in force for any future Mulberry Bush Consignment sales unless cancelled in writing by either party and delivered to the other party.