Items & Tags(Click here to enter your items into MSM.)
Deadline for entering items is 12pm on the Wednesday before the sale opens! Using My Sale Manager (MSM), you will be able to quickly enter your items following our What To Consign guidelines. My Sale Manager allows you to manage the items you are selling and make changes as necessary. You can change your price, category, description, and whether or not you are discounting or donating, up until you print a tag. Once you print a tag, if you make changes to an item online, you MUST print a new tag as the bar code will be different.
For each item, your tag will include:
- Category – Be sure to include the appropriate category for your item so our volunteers can prepare the sale floor. There is a drop-down menu of options.
- Size – Choose the appropriate size of your item, if applicable. Note you can only use numbers and no “S”, “M”, etc. If you don’t know the size, hold the item up to other similar items and use your best judgement. There is a drop-down menu of options.
- Description – Use these two lines for Brand and a detailed description. This is especially useful for us matching found tags to the appropriate item. If these were found tags, which one would more likely be matched with it’s item?
- Gap NWT
LS pink shirt with white flowers
- Gap shirt
– – – – – – – – – – –
- Graco blue & white
pack & play with carrying bag
- Gap NWT
- Price – Minimum $2.00, increments of $.50.
- Quantity – Generally you will have only 1 of an item, but if you have multiple items that are exactly the same, adjust the quantity.
- Discount/No Discount – Do you want the item to go for Half Price if it hasn’t sold by Saturday?
- Donate/No Donate – Do you want to donate un-sold items?